Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Baby Stuff

Just a quick update! My blood work hasn't shown anything so far. They are going to run a few more tests, but everything looks very good :) There are two tests that take a few days longer, but since I kept calling and bugging them, they let me know everything so far is looking wonderful. We go in on January 22nd for the fancy ultrasound and then we'll have better pictures to post for you to see.

Since I am ALREADY in my 5th month (what?!) it's time to start getting some things together. Most of you know (even our "non-blogging" friends) we are registered at Babies-R-Us and Target. You can find us under either Dan's name or mine and we have a pretty good list going! I've had so many people ask about that I thought I'd better just post it. This does NOT mean y'all have to run out and purchase things! I don't want anyone to feel they have to buy things for the kiddo just because we are registered somewhere. Lots of love and best wishes are more important than gifts :)

There are a few things I'm having a hard time finding though, so if anyone has suggestions let us know. We are looking for Dr. Brown's glass bottles but can't seem to find them. There is too much information about BPA's and plastic bottles to ignore, so we are going to have to go the old fashioned way with the glass. Also, I've got to find the bottle sanitizer that goes with those bottles. I'll be breast-feeding while home and pumping so Dan can help and so I can go back to work in the fall. The only other glass bottles and sanitizers I can find are WAY too pricey (50.00 for 4-5 bottles!!) and are made by Born Free. Yeah, "free" my backside!

Anyway, that's about it for now. I came home early with Jack today because my active little man bonked his head real good at school and they sent him home because he was bleeding. It's a pretty good goose-egg if you ask me, so we are hanging out at home together. I'll post pictures if he'll let me get close enough to take off the band-aid!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Mrs. Umina said...

Can you find Dr. Brown's glass bottles at big box type stores? I'll keep my eye out around here. We'd probably be the last place to get them anyway.