Looks like fun! I'd love to be out in shirt sleeves playing in the sand with the kids right now. It's 20 degrees here today! I love Will's little overalls. That's my favorite thing on little boys. Too cute!
Pics are wonderful- Lil Will is growning big and strong. Watch out - dont leave him too long in the nudie toots! He might share the indoor sprinkler with you! You all look very happy! Auntie Jujet
Love them! Love them!! Love them!!! Way too cute of the little guy....and his sons! Dan's favorite place to play was in the sandbox that Dad built for ALL six kids to play in at once...we are talking school playground size back in the day when the playgrounds had them! Will in the overalls is just way too cute...love the one of him checking out his toes...going to print that one off!And Jackson just looks like the man in charge or rather King of the Hill guy....and those shades!! Then you look wonderful!! How do you do it with a house full of guys?? Keep those pics a coming....all I want for Christmas are pics of my family!! Oh, did you get a holiday family picture taken? Need to refresh my ones on "The Wall". Come to think of it, could use a refresher from all of my family. Hugs to you all- Mom Umina
Well, sheesh! I guess since everyone is doing it, we should too :) Of course, if my parents found out I was following the crowd I would get the, "If everyone jumped off a cliff" speech :) However, I think this is a great crowd!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I'd love to be out in shirt sleeves playing in the sand with the kids right now. It's 20 degrees here today! I love Will's little overalls. That's my favorite thing on little boys. Too cute!
Pics are wonderful- Lil Will is growning big and strong. Watch out - dont leave him too long in the nudie toots! He might share the indoor sprinkler with you!
You all look very happy!
Auntie Jujet
Love them! Love them!! Love them!!! Way too cute of the little guy....and his sons! Dan's favorite place to play was in the sandbox that Dad built for ALL six kids to play in at once...we are talking school playground size back in the day when the playgrounds had them! Will in the overalls is just way too cute...love the one of him checking out his toes...going to print that one off!And Jackson just looks like the man in charge or rather King of the Hill guy....and those shades!! Then you look wonderful!! How do you do it with a house full of guys??
Keep those pics a coming....all I want for Christmas are pics of my family!! Oh, did you get a holiday family picture taken? Need to refresh my ones on "The Wall". Come to think of it, could use a refresher from all of my family.
Hugs to you all-
Mom Umina
Post a Comment