Well, we made it through Thanksgiving without a scratch although I think everyone has a wider waistband now :) Dinner went pretty well I think and the pies, well, personally I can't say enough. Maybe that's because I made them!
Jon, Amy and Joe came to visit which was lots of fun and Jackson loved the extra attention. I think he may have worn Uncle Joe out by the end of the last day though. The brothers three went out to ride their motorcycles and apparently had a great time. I did hear a story or two about stalled engines and bruised bootys, but overall it sounded like they had fun.
I managed to grade a few papers and we even had time to go to the Motor Trend Auto Show. THAT was cool. There were some really funky concept cars that lookd like they were from outer space! Of course, we forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures.
The kids are doing well, and Jackson is as fiesty as ever. His latest saying is, "Oh, snap!" when things get hard or frustrating or when something is generally really cool. William is babbling away and works hard at getting his little legs in the right place for scooting across the floor. It's pretty funny to watch him concentrate on getting something that is just out of reach.
Dan and I are great as well. We are trying to decide on Christmas plans. We'd like to be able to see some of the family if possible!
Other than that, there's not much else to report. The weather is balmy (which stinks because I miss REAL winter weather) and Dan loves it. Good motorcyle riding weather he says :)
We hope all is well with everyone and here are a few new pictures for ya!
Love, Christine (Dan, Jack, and Will)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




William sitting up for the first time without falling over!

No comments:
Post a Comment