Well, we headed out to the track in Boulder City today expecting to spend most of the day, but Dan had a little spill and cut the day short. We had lots of fun and I managed to get a few good pictures in before he crashed. I didn't see the actual thing, but he tells me it was pretty nasty. He thinks he may have to replace his handlebars already! Anyway, here are the pictures!
Chillin' out by the track
Having fun
The results of Dan's exciting jump! It may not look like much, but it hurt pretty bad.
Dan after one too many Oxycodone. Nice. He's funny, but
kind of annoying when he's off his rocker :)
2 comments:
Goodness!! That boy had better be more careful. LOL. I know what it is like to have your man on drugs. I found it annoying too when Chris broke his leg. Tell Dan to be careful. He has kids to take care of and if he gets hurt he can't pamper you as you deserve. Only one person gets to be under the weather at a time and you get the next 5-6 months already. We can't wait to see you guys!
What a shot....lots of air! I never could understand the desire to do such a thing but I am with Patience....take care of yourself Dan. I have foudn that the older we get the more quickly we bruise ourselves and our egos....take Dad as a case in point! At least he can now laugh about his motorcycle breaking in....
Hugs to all-
Mom Umina
Post a Comment