Tuesday, May 26, 2009

School's Out! (Almost)

Well, here we are just a few days away from William's first birthday!!! I can't believe it!! He has grown so much and brought so much joy into our lives it's amazing. His little personality is coming out and he has a few things in common with him mom: he has a short temper, he knows what he wants, and he loves to giggle; and he has a few things in common with dad: he loves things that go, smiles easily, and is very affectionate.

We haven't decided what we are doing exactly, but it's going to be a busy weekend. Our little neighbor is having a birthday party on Saturday and Sunday we are having some friends over for some bbq.

Ally is growing like a weed and I think I may have to buy stock in dog food because that little girl can EAT. Dan spoils her and he even gave her some steak the other night. I was glad she spent some time outside after that because I didn't want to be in the same room with her when things started to digest ;)

Dan is still working hard and keeping a crazy schedule, but he gets lots of time with the kids and that's all that matters. He's hoping to get a new route up to Utah which would be awesome so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My students are as crazy as ever and ready to be out for summer. Sadly, I had one student make the bad choice to snort cocaine in my classroom so he was expelled after much drama. Kids were pulled out of class to give statements and they weren't allowed to speak to one another until the police had a chance to question them. After he was expelled he decided to come back to class and yell at the class while giving up the one fingered salute. It was a little freaky because he can be pretty hostile. I'm sad and disappointed in him. I've been working all year to try and get him on the right track, but he's just not ready I guess. His mom is going to be sending him to boot camp for troubled kids. I just hope it works.

Anyway, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!
Love, Christine


New hair color. I just love highlights!


Have your people call my people.


Cheese!

Brothers :)

Will loves playing with Jack!





Will really likes Ally's dog bed. It's a good thing I wash it all the time.

Time for baking cookies!

Sleepy again


And again....








3 comments:

Patience said...

OMG! I just want to squeeze those little boys of yours! And you guys too! Miss you!

diana umina said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!!! They sure have grown in just a short time....now which ones to print off first.....
Love you all,
Mom Umina

diana umina said...

And he sleeps, just like his Daddy did and still does??