Happy Mother's Day!
We had a great family day today and Dan let me get some extra sleep! Not only did I get to sleep in, I also got to take a NAP! Nice! Dan and the boys took me to Aliante Station for the Mother's Day Breakfast Brunch and while we had a hour's wait, it was worth it :) There were handsome men walking around giving carnations and champagne to all the mothers and the food was delish! I swear the man who gave me my flower looked like Nicholas Cage ;)
Things are just as crazy at work, but we are wrapping up the year and the end is in sight. I'm very happy about bringing this year to an end. It has been very exciting, but exhausting and I'll be glad to take a break.
Things are pretty much the same around here, but I've been making a list of all the little things I need to do over the summer. Things like fix the toilet paper holder in the bathroom, print some pictures and put them in frames, organize my books, etc. All the stuff I think about right before I fall asleep, but forget to do the minute I wake up in the morning. The list is getting longer and longer, but if I do one or two things a day, I should be done by August :)
We are gearing up for William's first birthday and I am looking forward to watching him attack his cake. He has a sweet tooth, so it should be lots of fun. We are going to have a nice family party since it's Will's first. I love birthdays and will make sure both kids have lots of chances for the big parties, but the first one is just for us.
Here are a few pictures of life in Vegas!
P.S. Dan found a boat for cheap (of course) and is sure he'll have in on the lake in a few weeks:)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! Pictures of the house!! Looks great....love the backyard...firepit? Is that what they call it out there?
I am soooooooo with you about wrapping up the school year....are we done yet?? But what joy to see the smiling faces of your boys...just wanna hug them both! Gosh one year already....eekkk, time to go shopping!! Where has the time gone?
Just take your days one at a time....that is the best advice I can give you both.
Hugs to you all1
Mom Umina
So excited for your new place!!! You'll have to show us pics of the inside once you get it all painted and decorated! Looks like a fun neighborhood! Yay!
Impressed with Dan's skills? I taught him everything he knows!
Post a Comment