Saturday, March 28, 2009

A few more pictures!

Things are going well over here in the desert! We are FINALLY moving to a bigger place about 1 block from Dan's old house in North Las Vegas!! YAY! There's lots of room for the kids to play, a big backyard, and extra parking on the side of the house for Dan's future boat :) We'll be crazy busy for awhile, but I'll post again as soon as I get the chance.





Laundry Day!

Off to the Lake!


Ducks walking on TOP of carp in order to get some food! Those carp are greedy!




Of course, Dan has to try and grab the poor fish.


1 comment:

diana umina said...

I am soooooo happy for you guys! Wow, room to move about for all of you! Can't wait to hear more. Wish we were there to help with the move. More than anything....LOVE THE PICTURES! Wow, how the boys have grown!! I see more and more of you and Dan in Will in each picture!
Hugs,
Mom Umina