Hey, y'all!
Well, here we are in February already and I can't believe Will is almost 9 months old! He's crawling all over the place and getting into things the way boys do and he keeps everyone on their toes. Jackson spends a lot of time picking him up and dragging him away from something he doesn't need to be getting into. It's pretty funny to watch now that Will is getting so big. There's some fun video in this post so you can see him motor around.
Jackson is getting taller which is fun to watch. I swear he wakes up and pants he wore the day before are too short! He's also lots of new things to his vocabulary and that's always entertaining. He told Dan he "wasn't making any sense" and he was starting to "sound crazy." It was hilarious because Jackson sounded so serious when he said it!
Everyone was pretty sick this last week. I spend most of last weekend taking care of a sick and stuffy baby, and a stomach flu infected man...ew. Then, Will started throwing up and things just got really messy. Poor Jack was cooped up with them because I couldn't take Will out with us and Dan was too sick to be left alone with the baby. Needless to say, I did a TON of laundry and then spent time trying to disinfect everything so Jack and I wouldn't get sick.
I thought it worked until yesterday when I ran out of my classroom on the verge of losing my breakfast. I toughed it out and then still had to go to my night class. I would have stayed home, but it was the night of my final so I had no choice. I finished my presentation and my professor let me go early which was good because I was burning up and achy by the time I got home. I spent all night in that weird fever-haze that made me have funky dreams and lose track of time. I woke up mad at Dan because I had a horrible dream he was cheating on me!! Poor guy...he didn't even do anything and I was angry with him for no reason :)
I stayed home from work today and feel better so I'm thinking it was a 24 hour bug. Thank goodness. The worst part was Sunday night I took Will to the ER because his temperature wouldn't go down no matter what we did. It turns out he had a nasty viral infection that moved into his ears, so I stayed home on Monday to take care of everyone. Now, here it is, Thursday night and I've missed two days of school in one week. No good!
Other than that, things are okay. We are hoping Dan will be getting to work soon, but things are so touch and go here it's hard to tell. I have a few friends that are planning to move here over the summer, so it will be nice to have more people around with kids we know. I'm hoping Dan is working steadily by then because we are going to have to move soon. The bank is going on with foreclosure proceedings, but we should still have about 6 months to go before we have to move. If we're lucky we'll be able to move to the same area as my friends from home!
Anyway, I'm off to bed to get some more rest. Enjoy the pictures!
Love,
Christine
PS! Will cut his two bottom teeth yesterday!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





My dream set of bags from Kate Spade :)
3 comments:
It was fun to see William on the videos. I loved it when he reverted back to scooting in the first one. Logan scooted exactly the same way, one hand and one elbow, for months. I thought that he would never learn to crawl because he was so fast at that. It was fun to see his cousin do the exact same thing. The boys look great. I'm glad that William is feeling better.
Great to talk with Dan this past weekend....eased my mind about you all as this recent blog entry sounded pretty tough...foreclosure? Eeeeekkkk! It is tough times for all.
Jackson sounds so dear and growing more too. Dan sounds happy with the boys and his new adventure. Hope hugs were passed on to you!
Mom Umina
You are doing OK with your three boys! No Dan MUST teach William and Jackson "The Face"!
Hang in there you know it is always darkest before the dawn~
Post a Comment