Wednesday, August 13, 2008

End of Summer....

Well, the summer is winding down and I have to say I'm a little bummed about it. School starts the week after next and I'll be there before the "real" first day trying to get my room ready. I went last week, but it's a little hard to get much done when you have a baby with you. Will decided to skip his usual nap time and get fussy instead so I did most of my unpacking with one hand while I bounced him around in the other.

I found a great in-home daycare with a very nice lady named Eva. She's been doing this for years and only takes care of six children. Compared to the "center" number of 8-10 that makes me feel better. He'll be the only infant so he'll be getting a lot of attention. The other kids are about 3 and 4 years old and pretty happy to play together in her HUGE living room so Will might be getting spoiled :)

Eva has turned her dining area into a play area and it's so big she has outdoor equipment in there! The living room area is connected and has a huge sectional sofa in there that literally could seat 10 people. She also has a giant big screen tv that she only uses to watch educational shows/videos for a short period of time during the day. Her place is spotless and she has a big backyard with lots of trees and grass. Grass! That's pretty rare in Las Vegas! I feel good about leaving him there even though it's a little heart breaking.

We are really sorry we aren't going to be able to see everyone this weekend. Dan has to work and we won't be able to make the drive. We are hoping to take a trip later in the year to see the family, but we are also going to be open for business for anyone who wants to come see us for Thanksgiving. We had lots of fun last year and would love to do it again.

Here are a few new pictures of the family to keep you up to date on the growing kiddos :)

Love,
Christine




Mr. Cool wearing his big brother's sunglasses


Lookin' good!


Will has discovered his hands!

Hiking at Mt. Charleston



Mr. Dan in charge of the grill

Mom and her boys!

Quiet time with Daddy

Will got to take a bath in his tub inside the BIG tub (the kitchen sink

was full of dirty dishes) and the best place to put a wet baby is

in his bouncy seat all wrapped up nice and warm.

4 comments:

diana umina said...

Love the pics...love being here with you all even better!
Hugs,
Mom Umina

hairprincess said...

Dan!! Congrats on the baby what a freaking cute baby! I am so happy for you! I am glad I found you all I will def have to keep in touch now:)

Daveymom said...

Great pics of the little one! He is a blessing to you both and now Jack gets to be the big brother!
Yea Right. I hope Will does not try the tricks his father did by attempting to water the carpet through the play pin!
Auntie J

Patience said...

I can't believe how fast Will is growing! Crazy! He just keep getting cuter and cuter! I saw the picture of you guys on my mom's blog. Christine you are looking fabulous! What's your secret?