Just a quick note for those of you asking: We don't need any more clothes :) Between my shower, and shopping Will has enough clothes to go a month without me having to do laundry...lol. Seriously, I'm running out of room :)
I'll be posting more pictures later today if I can and give everyone an update, so stay tuned!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, so you are good for ONE month....how about the rest of the years?? JK, I know it can seem overwhelming but they do go through clothes quickly. What size is working for William now?
I have got to finish that blanket for William and I guess add one for Dad as well! Guess that is what I will be doing INSIDE this weekend while the temps soar up into the 90s!!!! EEEKKKKK....well that is old news for you all.
Please give my boys out there a hug for me!
Mom Umina
Post a Comment