Here's a new picture of me....HUGE and ready to BUST! I have five weeks to go to make it to the official due date, but Dan is still convinced I'll have him at least a week early. I hope so :)
I feel bad for Dan because I'm a little grouchy these days and am pretty uncomfortable. Sleeping is tricky and rolling over is a definite issue. I have managed to come up with a clever way to swing myself out of bed in the middle of the night to get to the bathroom which I think defies the laws of physics. I could do without the sudden urges to go, the puffy feet, and the shortness of breath when doing anything that requires movement, but I'm still so excited to be pregnant and can't wait to be the new addition to the family.
We have run into an issue with the name though. No worries, we are still set on William, but the middle name might be changing (sorry to all the William Michaels in the family), but Dan thought we needed to re-think it.
Anyway, just a quick post to let you know we are doing well. Childbirth class was long, but went well and even though Dan says he "knew all that" already, I think he may have picked up a few things...LOL!
Love, Christine
2 comments:
Just bulging with blessings there, Christine and looking good. We can't wait either!! I feel your pain and anxiousness..really, just hang in there as it is well worth the wait. As for Dan, he may think that he knows it all but he won't till he goes through it all. Just ask Dad and little brother, Eric.
Hugs to you all!
Mom Umina
Still glowing! How are your men doing?
Mom Umina
Post a Comment