Ok, ok...we have finally made up our minds! We have decided on William Michael Umina. We plan on calling him Will for short, William when he's in trouble...LOL! Will and Jack go together well we think and Dan has promised not to call the poor child Willy or Billy. I don't like those nicknames to say the least!
For those of you who are big fans of the Pirates of the Caribean movies, we didn't realize until after we picked the name that Will and Jack are the names of the two lead characters. Just in case you haven't seen the films, the names are Jack Sparrow and Will Turner.
Anyway, that's what we've decided on so we thought we'd share :)
Talk to you soon!
-Christine, Dan, Jack and Will
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! Now I can get to work on William's blanket. Excellent names-good family names.....named after Grandpa and two uncles! We won't count the dog in this one!
You all look wonderful-just beaming with joy! Can't wait to see you all!!!!
Hugs,
Mom Umina
Love the name!
Uncle Bill is William Michael Retorick Jr!
Exciting news
Auntie J and Uncle Bill
Excellent name! I've always loved the name William! Logan's middle name is Michael as well.
I love the name!! Great choice! And I am so glad that you aren't going to call him Billy or Willy. Will is perfect. Now...which one of the boys will live up to their pirate names? LOL. Wish we could be there!
Post a Comment