Hi, y'all! Here are a few pictures of me and the belly :) I didn't realize how big I was getting until I looked at the photos. It seems different than looking in the mirror. Baby Umina is very active and keeps me guessing. He's active during the day which is nice, and I don't have to worry about laying awake feeling my little boxer go to town. Jack was the opposite and made me feel nocturnal! I was exhausted all the time with him.
Jackson is VERY happy with the new bear Grandma Diana sent him. When he opened the box he screamed, "Aww! Look at that! How really very cute!" I laughed like crazy! When I told him Grandma sent it, he said "Is that Santa's mommy?" He thinks any present not from us comes from Santa or Mrs. Claus. It took some explaining, but I think he gets it now. He remembers Grandpa Mike and Grandpa Jim but then again, he thinks every older guy on t.v is one of his grandpas. I can't wait for the family to come visit so he can get a better picture in his mind :)
We are doing well and all of us are now flu free. I've never had the flu before and I felt like I was being run over by a Mac truck! Ug! The aches and pains were horrible. I didn't eat for days and was a little worried about losing too much weight, but I kept hydrated and rode it out. What I don't understand is how we can put a robot on Mars, but we don't have a cure for the flu!
Jackson is VERY happy with the new bear Grandma Diana sent him. When he opened the box he screamed, "Aww! Look at that! How really very cute!" I laughed like crazy! When I told him Grandma sent it, he said "Is that Santa's mommy?" He thinks any present not from us comes from Santa or Mrs. Claus. It took some explaining, but I think he gets it now. He remembers Grandpa Mike and Grandpa Jim but then again, he thinks every older guy on t.v is one of his grandpas. I can't wait for the family to come visit so he can get a better picture in his mind :)
We are doing well and all of us are now flu free. I've never had the flu before and I felt like I was being run over by a Mac truck! Ug! The aches and pains were horrible. I didn't eat for days and was a little worried about losing too much weight, but I kept hydrated and rode it out. What I don't understand is how we can put a robot on Mars, but we don't have a cure for the flu!
Anyway, all is well and we'll keep everyone posted. We don't go in for another ultrasound until April, so it'll be awhile before we have more baby pictures. I'll be sure to post my growing belly pictures regularly :)
Jackson in his favorite spot for t.v viewing!
Jack with his new bear and a little left over chocolate sent by Grandma Diana.
About 22 weeks along!
Take care, ya'll!
Love, Us
5 comments:
Wow Christine! Your belly is so cute! But besides the baby belly. You are looking skinny! Have you been working out? You look fabulous!
Nothing can compare to that satisfied healthy pregnancy look...you look marvelous! Glad that Jack loves the bear....so has he "hopped on Pop" yet?? It is just too much fun shopping for these grandkids! Looking forward to meeting Jack in person too but for now, just share what pictures you can of us and of you all and we will get by for now.
Hugs to all-
Mom Umina
You look wonderful! Have you talked about names for baby Umina yet?
Just finally printed off the adorable picture of Jack with the bear. I have been updating my family pictures on my fridge and this one is perfect of Jack. Just need one of you with Dan....can do??? You look wonderful as an expecting Mom!! How is your back doing? And like Tiffany....any names yet?? Your welcome to my Dad's names....Dwight and Herbert...good Umina names, Anthony and Michael...or the best yet....Daniel, Jr!!
Hugs to all there!!
Mom Umina
You have been tagged! Check out my blog to see what it is about...Patience started this....
Hugs,
Mom Umina
PS-Counting the days till I get to meet you in person!!!
Post a Comment