Merry Christmas everyone! We've had a wonderful few days here in Las Vegas and we hope you have all had a joyus Christmas. We stayed up late last night wrapping gifts for Jackson and it was well worth it. My heart was overflowing at the sight of our little man running in this morning and exclaiming Santa brought him presents! His eyes were enormous and he couldn't stand still! Of course, we ran out as soon as possible to unwrap presents and Jack got so excited he started shaking. It was adorable! Anyway, a few Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles later Jack got his BIG surprise. A little Yamaha four-wheeler for him to ride just like Daddy! He was afraid of it at first, but he's warming up to the idea of riding it. He's managed to go back and forth in the living room a few times and seems pretty excited about it.
As many of you know, Dan got his present a little early and was happy to see I had bought (financed) a new '08 Yamaha yz450 for him. I had it delivered to work in order to surprise him. It would have worked better if Jackson hadn't run in first and screamed, "Dan you got a new motorcyle!" Dan was surprised nonetheless, and I am officially the coolest girlfriend in the office :) Dan bought me some beautiful diamond earrings that I LOVE and will be wearing on a regular basis. All the girls at school will be jealous!
We are very happy and are so blessed to be together. While we may be a little unconventional, we are a happy little family and I don't think life could be better :)
Anyway, enough of the mush! We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The new toy!

Off for a ride!
Silly Kiddo
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! It sure looks like you had a great one. I loved the picture of Jack on his 4-wheeler. That looks like trouble!
Like Yo, you yo yo, Dan the Man. If every one else jumped off a bridge would you jump too? Guess so. So would I. Well Jackson seems to be happy. Can't wait to see him again. And the newbie too!
Nice pix, but not enough of them. So put on some more! Dad
Pictures are just too cute....and so are the ones of Jack! Can't wait to meet Christine and Jack in person!
Hugs to you all-
Mom Umina
Ugh! for some reason when I post to these blogs my other blog signs it- Framingham......
Post a Comment